At Universal Connection Healthcare Career Training Center, our Basic Life Support training program is designed for individuals who need to know how to perform CPR and other lifesaving skills. This training program is particularly important for healthcare providers who work in different settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare facilities.
Our Basic Life Support training program includes:
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED Techniques
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED Techniques
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Techniques
- Choking Relief Techniques
- Different Rescue Techniques Based on Age (Adults and Children)
- And more
If you have any inquiries about this program, please don’t think twice about calling us at 440-252-7444 for more information.